All the transfers are in SHARED SERVICE.
Arrivals: Please look for the Symposia Medicus logo at the RIGHT side after you exit customs. Our standard procedure is to monitor your flight arrival information and adjust your pick-up time accordingly in the event of a delay. For arrival services, changes, modifications or cancellations (including no show, anticipated or late arrivals) will be allowed until 72 hours prior to arrival date without penalty.
Departures: Your driver will pick you up from the lobby of Dreams Playa Bonita Panama Resort & Spa at your confirmed pick-up time on the day of your departure.
Please note that our representatives will be at the hospitality desk by hotel lobby from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. during the Symposia dates to assist you to confirm all your services and pick-up or in case of any changes.
ONE WAY TRANSFER SERVICE USD$ 26.00 per person – Minimum 2 people / US$52.00 one person (In case there is only one person on the arrival flight to go to the hotel)
Airport to Hotel or Hotel to Airport
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reservation deadline is: Wednesday, October 16th
- You are reserving your arrival and departure transfer with Panamzing DMC, a contracted company from Symposia Medicus.
- Reservations are required to be thorught this website.
- IMPORTANT: The hotel will ask for a credit card to cover your stay charges, the transfers will be charged directly to your hotel invoice.
- Panamazing DMC, and Symposia Medicus cannot assume responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising out of injury, accident or death, loss, damages of property, or delay, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, disappointment, distress or frustration, whether physical, mental or otherwise.
- Your arrival and departure transfer will be charged to your hotel account.
- Once you complete this reservation form for transportation, you are accepting to charge it to your hotel room.
- Every reservation is binding and we kindly ask you to inform us about any changes or cancellations at least 72 hrs. prior to the service by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
[ezfc name=’BESLA’ /]